Wednesday, April 11, 2007

YESTERDAY

Dnt slack agn. ((: den today math t`cher nvr come! woohoo!! after dat we went to cheryl house to dye hair. end up the colour so obvious lorh. wasted my $11 go buy black hair spray ]]= im very broke now.

TODAY

today so sway lorh. forget to bring my hist ws, theory book! today no eng lesson lorh, dunnoe why leh. but after skul the trip eng t`cher got go the wadever vege farm =.= she oso slackers lah. hahas. the stupid farm so many mosquito. eww.. den the gurl who introduce us the farm one, she take out the plant den wet my leg. i down dere kick my leg and she saw. hahas den i keep makin her =.= her clothes neber wear properly lorh, can see her tummy. i keep on shouting "zhou guang liao lah" but she nvr heard me. sad. den play play watch watch wah wah after dat back to bus. each of us get 2 big packets of kang kong i wanted to run away but the gurl drag me back in =.= wadever, i still gave my kangkongs to marcus. i sat wid nuer in the bus den got on BIG BEE BESIDE HER! i was lyk shouting lorh. den mark the hero, go kill the bee and throw it away.

No comments: