Friday, April 20, 2007

these few days kindda busy so din blog.
tue
had napfa and i've passed! woolalas. althought i jus got bronze but better than fail huh? cos we cannot finish all the 5 stations on dat particular PE lesson dats why toh so angry. hais. so had sit up after skul den choir. im late X)
wed
in the morning cannot wake up lah. sad. den im late for choir. guess wad? ytd is full dress rehearsal! and i forgot to bring costume. heng heng mdm cheng in gud mood. she din scold me and jus explain some stuff to me and let me off ^^ after dat rush back to class for chinese and maths. i forgot to bring math tb and chinese workbook. sway sway t`cher dat day go use the math tb lorh. hahas but she din caught me cos im sitting rytttttte at the back ((: changed seats today agn, ya? den chinese, had listening compre and t`cher asked us to take out our chin workbook. i forget to bring oso can?! but heng lah, she today not her normal self c0s normally she will jus walk around the class while we'r marking the workbook. hahas. i pretend to be marking my chinese under table but im copying the ans lah. today is so L-U-C-K-Y! ((:
today
skul as normal in the morning jus dat today big bird suan my sayang! argh. after recess we went for art but the class so noisy lorh. den councilor come out and scold us. she keep staring at me lorh. and dere's sunlight. my fwens were saying dat my dye is very obvious! i clipped up my fringe but still no use leh. but heng she nvr called me out lah. and the poor ben was tortured by her lorh. evil monster =x mango din come today! woolalas~ den we jus had to copy down one essay ((: den music. so paiseh lorh, we'r FORCED to dance infront of the whole skul and when we look up, all the 2nd, 3rd and 4th storey FULL OF HUMANS! lvl 1 most people lorh. so paiseh paiseh paiseh!

No comments: