Friday, April 06, 2007

today was fun lah. and im damn hyper. my mum early in the morning forced me to wake up, cos she oso wan my dad fetch her to work. argh, so early wake up damn tired lorh. first tyme sia. slept at the canteen for awhile and im sort of 'fully-charged' finish liao marhs. alina go tell chuxuan dun come disturb me when she come to skul dat tyme cos im damn hyper den. chuxuan dun wanna listen to her still go beat me buttock! i stand up and chase her lorh. hahas, sprayed her wid perfume too. woolalas. den lesson is as usual today. art dat tyme we actually got bring paint, but since t`cher have some of the paints no one use so we use hers. wasted alort of the paint =X den got alort of extra marhs. i down dere paint all my fingers BLACK! woots! so nice lorh, go around scaring people wid my pretty black hand. lol!

today street jazz last lesson ]]= damn sad lah

No comments: