Tuesday, March 06, 2007

*seriously, hab u ever tot of lookin' at urself on the mirror? u said us but in the end? u became jus lyk our past lorh.

*damn farkin' lah. i realli hate today damn load can? i've been waiting for my mum since around 2+ and calling her hp since 1.30 pm. keep waiting and calling and waiting and calling but no respond at all! after dat around 3.15pm lyk dat she FINALLY answered my call and i asked her where is she? she told me she still at home! fuck lah. i got damn fed up lorh. i've been reminding her for the past few days and guess wad? she told me i nvr tell her! i have reminded her jus YESTERDAY!i on the phone sounded damn angry and i said den dun come lah, she realli din come and worst still, she nvr even call me back! i realli damn upset lah. i walked all the way to cp alone and tears dripping on the way dere. i called jiahui and chatted while i standing on the bridge at cp. went to buy pen after dat & went home. reach home and saw my mum still sleeping. wtf lah. she talked to me and i quarrelled wid her and she asked me how now? i jus shouted at her ask her go settle herself lah. it's non of my business anyway. ignored her since jus nw. not planning to tok to her at the moment.

No comments: