Wednesday, March 07, 2007

eng lesson is still as usual. only a word can describe it. 'BORING' today our class is already noisy enuff when she went it. she got fed up as we still refused to quieten down and she jus asked us to write the essay ourself as she doesnt wanna teach us and let us fail for all she cares. ah yah, she's alwaes repeating the same stuff and at last still continue X) her eng lesson is realli so boring lah. i begin drawing on my hands and finally my hands is full of cartoons. same goes to my leg c0s my hand no space to draw X) geraldine scolded me siaocharbor and i complained to alina. guess wad? she scolded me the same thing =.= bullies X) no offence. sci i went kindda hyper, nothing much abt it, jus keep disturbing geraldine and alina. changed seats at CME and i managed to sit wid jolene! woots! she down dere oh shyt, i sit wid a siaocharbor. geraldine sit beside me althought there's a big gap inbetween us for some fat t`chers to walk thru but we still managed to sit beside each other ='D. sorry dat i've to pon CCA agn. ]]= but i realli cnt manage to take out any other tyme to buy the camp stuff other than today. by ryte tue doesn't hab practice one lorh. but thanks to the syf ...! hais.

No comments: