Thursday, January 07, 2010

KALISHA IS SO FUNNY!
gosh! went to find job ytd, then i accompanied kalisha to get her contact lens.
there's this kid trying to stand up from those aeroplane ( you know those u put coins in, then aeroplane will shake &got music one.)
then kalisha hold th wings of th aeroplane &start shaking it. she goes "shake shake shake!"
the kid go " woo~ woo~ woo~" *lose balance &sit down again*

its freaking funny! gosh! i laughed at it for at least 20 mins (laugh &pause &laugh again)
you should be at th scene to really find it funny!

anw, gonna take result on the coming monday.
3 more days from now. i'm damn scared.
i cant control my feeling, so i went to irritate any 'o' lvl student i cant on my msn list &started telling them how scared i was.
*laughs.
&i rmb talking to carissa, she gave me a stupid idea to bang my head against th wall, so i'll be in coma &dont need to take result already.
i said i wanna bang now, cos i'm really scared.
but she advise me not to, bcos if i bang now, by mon i might recover alr.
so i told her then i shall tie myself onto th bed, die also dont wanna leave, if they insist that i should leave &get my result, i'll ask them to bring th bed along with me as well (:
hahahahahahah!
okay, lame, sorry la! too nervous, lame joke helps okay! HEHEHEHE~

alright, i have no photos to upload now. shall get it from my twinny &kalisha soon!
ciaos!

No comments: