Sunday, January 03, 2010

Photobucket
31 dec 2009 &1st jan 2010

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
i really countdown at kopitiam. *laughs!
no la, actually its just a clique outing, &have supper together.
at least i've spent my last sec of 2009 with my clique♥!
roti prata was awesome! &they were laughing at my “男鸡” instead of “公鸡”.
i'm wasnt thinking la, seriously -.-"
&they laughed at my "plate" instead of saying it "tray".
okay, shut up! LOL!
Photobucket
(this is what i got back after going jz's house. zzz!)

saw kain &jz @bus-stop, so i went to jz's house, until 2plus in the morning.
cab-ed home, it's actually like a 20plusplus minutes walk,
but i took a cab bcos mum was rushing me home, & cab fare was $6.40 D:
go up th cab only, it's already $5.50 liao la~
ji dan! so expensive. hate midnight cab seriously.
Photobucket
2nd jan 2012:

out with kalisha &twinny, from bugis to paragon to plaza sing.
i felt so cheated. the shoe i bought at $39.90,
is actually a sale item at 313, EXACT PIECE,
&it's going for $10!
DDDDD: i'm so so so angry!
&i just bought it like 2 days ago only!
Photobucket
anw, my parents are going oversea on th 4th day of cny,
cant wait! &th house will be all mine! &my brother. zz!
Photobucket
lastly, i shall end my post with my new year resolution:
i only have one, which is ...
TO PACK MY TABLE &BE A NEAT PERSON ;)
go on, laugh at me, cos it's impossible. ;P
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: