Friday, December 18, 2009


vivo is more fun compared to cktangs!
hahahaha!
i cut my hair short already!
duno should i feel regret or not X:
cut it at chapter 2, got cute guys! :D
&done treatment for my hair there as well.
i have shorter hair than my son now, howwwwww! X:

i'm depress man, when i was at harbourfront, a promoter approached me,
when he know that im only in my secondary, he was like alright thankyou, (cos im too young).

then i went to hougang, another promoter approached me, she asked whether am i schooling or working, i said schooling, she was like SERIOUS?! alright then.. have a nice day. sian 1/2 alr. i look so old MEH!! ):

while working today, th cute auntie that i like is so evil today!
i was damn cold today, so i told th auntie,
guess what was her ans? she said this " cold ah? thn ask ahboy hug u thn not cold alr." then th so called "ahboy" turned around!
wahlau, so dui lian! i faster look away. duno where to hide my face.
somemore i duno th ahboy la! if i know him still nvm, but i duno him!

she's really v cute, she tried to encourage th customer to buy th soft toy.
its those soft toy that can suck bad odour.
thn she was like, buy all, so that whole family can chu dong (in action),
thn she point, this one is ahgong, this one ahma, this one grandson.
its really very no link kind, bcos all 3 are just dinosaur, and all look almost th same -.-" she's so humorous seriously.

i met cute customers also.
there's this customer, i was squatting to drink water, when i stand up, my mouth is still full of water,
she was like,
customer: this is how .. *look at me*
customer: can you talk?
me: *swallow th water* laughing, yes can!
customer: this is how much?
me: 25.90 *still laughing*
customer: its ok its ok.
me: its so embarrassing!
customer: its really okay, im not laughing. *still giggling*

2nd grp of customer.
on the table, there's lotion, handcream &handwash.

guy no.1 : *take up handcream* what is this?
guy no. 2: handcream.

me: this is richer vers of lotion *blablabla*
guy no.1: oh i see, i cant read, i cant even pass me PSLE!
me: *thinking* *so jialat ah?*

then he take up handwash..
me: this is th citrus handwash, it contains *blablabla*
guy no.1: oh, i see i see.

then he take up handcream..
guy no.1: oh .. this is citrus handcream.
me: O_O?! OH! you can read?!
guy no.1: *laughs* opps, just luck!

then he takeup th lotion agn..
guy no.1 : so this is th lotion?
me: yes, you are so lucky.
guy no.1: yeahhh ...

No comments: