Thursday, December 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARISSA!
finally can watch nc16 show liao hor? :P

jap village with clique, yummy man!
&im a poor kid today. bcos i forget got bring my money out!
&there's like no posb around. D:
went around lending money. damn sad i tell you!

ice skating with them, cheryl and carissa are fast learner!
shiting &i are like ... damn slow DD:
&i fell duno how many zillion times.
how to ice skate properly when th way i walk alr got problem liao! :X
carissa dont laugh i tell you!

fall until my buttock pain, ytd work 11hours leg alr aching alr,
plus today, really jialat! lol.
after iceskating, my hands are like shaking la, too weak alr. LOL!
&i almost fall flat on th floor, lucky got my hands to stop in time.
if not i'll be kissing th floor. &my flat face will be even flatter!
kfc after skating, snackers, yummy~
took train, straightaway fall asleep on purple line,
damn tired, but was woken up by an idiot :X
walked around compass, &homed.
i miss work ytd, full shift, damn fun!
i was quite shock that i can actually hit target when my sales are always kns on mon/tue.
hopefully nobody refund anything, if not can say byebye to my commission.
but i've checked th basement counters, dont have any :P
hopefully nobody refund at th counters upstair.
if not i'll skin th person alive D:














No comments: