Thursday, August 27, 2009

feel so guilty, i spread my stomach flu to my whole family! o.o!
gosh!
they are kanna vomit &diarhea also :S
my brother, my mother &dad. ahhh!

esp ytd, my bro is damn freaking funny,
he knock on th door,
he kept pointing at me th moment he saw me,
&he was like " you ah you! your fault, now i feel like vomiting also liao"
=.="

his stomach was killing him, although he was in great pain,
but he can still joke around, my dad was like asking, which part of him looks like a sick person?

he was lying on th sofa in great pain&asked me for a piece of wet tissue,
i thought he wanna vomit alr, but .. guess what he said?
he said "although stomach pain ah, but face also need to take care one" &started to wipe his face.
so cute right!

&he was giving those dreamy look ( those actors frm taiwan shows also give tht kind of face when they are daydreaming one) with his eyes close,
&he was like laughing to himself, &happy over th MC part -.-"
thn he stared at me, i was thinking " shit, im so gonna get scolded by him"
but unexpectedly, he give me th kiss look &thank me.
i was like WTH! is his fever that made him crazy? =.=

thn th ambulance come &fetch him to hospital alr,
end of his crap.

No comments: