Sunday, August 16, 2009

14th aug o9:
went to tp for some maths talk.
its freaking fun in th bus.
was practically fighting with carissa :x
&laughing like insane people.

i've learnt something,
25 divide by 5 is not 5, is 14 ._.

had our break, th cheese cake damn nice,
i stole kalisha's one when she's laughing at ain.
hohohoh, obi kalisha :D

after th break, sihui sat on cheryl's sit,
cheryl sit on her, i sit on cheryl.
&my seat "fold" up. ( its like those cinema seat)
&when i wanted to go back to my sit, i sat on th floor. zzz
a guy from other class saw. so embarrassing.
thn i put up th table of th seat, when i wanted to lean infront to get my spec,
it th table dropped & "boom" twice.

whn we were suppose to hand in our survey form,
i cant find my file,
&th guy who saw i fell down one tap my shoulder,
&said my file is behind my seat.
u know how embarrassing it is?! D:

&we board bus 8 to tampines,
we waved to everybody outside th bus,
&a pri school kid look at us with those "wth is those people doing?" kindda look. ;x


15th aug o9:
tuition in th noon till 2,
meet them at cp at 2plus &went iluma.
pepperlunch. woohoo! :D
yummy~

arcade, dhobby ghaut,
&we created a din in th train,
everybody were like staring at us. :X

i've learnt a lesson, cannot laugh at people.
i laughed at simin, &my ring being too loose,
flew out of my hand.
&dropped in btween th two escalators,
&we took th escalator up &down just to take th ring.
simin's hand super long lor!
she missed it at first, i was behind her,
i tried to get it, but my hand were too short to even reach it. zz!
but still she managed to get it, thanks simin anw :D

p.s. i cant upload my photos agn,
so i shall upload th next time i use th comp.
ciaos.

No comments: