Friday, July 24, 2009

I GOT TH URGED TO CLOSE DOWN MY BLOG!
it's so so dead now -.-"

- had a super bad morning, rushed &see him somemore. argh.
- caught by fat ytd, detention next week.
- classmates kanna by cheryl. haha!
- bro buying itouch for me (yay!) but hvn confirm.
- mr pang is super cute &blur. :D damn damn cute!
- i got fooled by aaron foo! argh.
- &also kalisha hippy! she made me laughed by others! #%@#%$#!
- &she change my contact name from ":D" into ":." cos she said i hvn small nose/mouth. (i cant rmb)
- lizard fell on my hair, gross!

- i saw th nuffnang showed my today's views :
singapore 66.7 %
US 14.3%
UK 9.5%
spain 4.8%
greece 4.8%
i wonder how did they link to my blog.
i mean im curious,
if you're one of them, do leave a tag to tell me how did u link here alright? :D

overall: today is fun, although with a bad start.

No comments: