Sunday, January 25, 2009

yesterday:
ha, twinny came my house here to meet me.
she keep laughing at me for walking one whole round to walk under th shelter.
not funny lor!!
bused to hgm, bought my nail polish.
saw ailin, surprisely, she's going ps also!
i told her so are we, she keep saying she's so sway >;( stupid dear.
went bugis, saw alot of familiar faces,
&it's so damn squeezy,
bought my spectacles &train back to dhobby ghaut to meet kain &friends.
but they wanna go orchard,
i die die also refuse to,
as i wear until too casual,
i will nvr go to orchard in tanktop &shorts lo!
thus, we went seperate way,
bus-ed home, eat, paint my nails,
went out at 9plus to meet twin at marina,
&went to find kat &khin, weiting &kel &des came shortly after.
i somehow think tht wt resemble ger lor,
they are so cute!
slacked at mac, twin keep saying tht he's so paiseh,
cos he's too improperly dressed *laughs.
i keep insisting tht he's wearing his pyjamas out. x.x!
i know im mean, who ask him keep poking my "blue-black" birthmark. zzz!
slacked until one plus &cab home with kat &stead.
thanks a million lo! cos i've caused them so much problems,
sighs, feels so bad D:

today:
had reunion dinner with family at hgm.
th food is really cmi lo!
expensive yet doesnt taste nice.

*some photos stolen from twinny.









No comments: