Saturday, January 31, 2009


boringgggggggggggg da bian~
whole morning spent with choir. sighs!

go compass, changed &waited for kalisha.
then go amk to watch "th wedding game"
it's damn funny lo! x.x
i laughed my head off,
wanna know what's so funny? go watch yourself! :D
i don wanna spoil th fun.
after amk, went home &waited for dad &off to auntie's house.
had dinner, sent ahgong home &home-ed.
i tempt my mum by telling how nice "th wedding game" is.
she straightaway call her friend up&ask them to watch with her tmr night.
hahahahaha! she's abit crazy,
she disturbed my brother ytd.
this is what happen:

mum: hello~
bro: hello~
mum: hello~
bro: hello~
*mum thinks it's fun, she walk towards th door*
mum: kor, come here.
*bro in toliet*
bro: what thing la!
mum: just come.
*bro came*
mum: hello!!
bro: hel ..
*mum close th door*
bro's face straightaway black.
laughs, my mum cute right!
i laughed non-stop at my bro after that :D



she took my phone &take th photos herself,
not my fault ah! hahahahaha!
but after that she force me to del,
but shiting &carissa vote not to del,
so i refused :D

No comments: