Tuesday, January 22, 2008

long long post for today :DD

nothing special abt sch,
jus that miss tey nvr come, free period!
went to buy cheesefries & bubble tea,
saw josef, then walk to busstop,
accompany alina and sihui to wait for bus,
then cher, yz, twinny & i walk to cp,
and take 372, on our way to cp, saw joey and josef.
josef tried to throw things at us -.-
then cheryl was like, why he throw everything he sees -.-
we so poor thing, ha! he ah! always win me one -.-
then off to cher's house, watch the resident evil i think?
it's damn gross lah can!
i was like damn hyper lah!
then twinny and i gave cher and yz free show.
they playing piano, then cx and i was like, oi!
* they turn* then cx and i de evil plan :X
shall not say la! it's kindda .. errr ..
ate cup noodles, i put alot alot of chilli,
i was like, my lips so hotttttttt! :X
and i actually left my waterbottle in sch,
no water for me ^^ and alot of ants crawl on my bag,
it's like my bag don have any sweet or chocolate!
and i don like it's my perfume, which smells sweet?
it's like so weird, so cannot be huh?
then cheryl and i began killing ants, tsk!
walk to traffic light, saw 161 coming,
then i chase and run like a siaocharbor.
board up, after like three stops like that,
then i saw joey, when he alr saw me ages ago -.-
so pajiao sia. then kanna suan by him until damn jialat.
lucky josef not there, if not i will die until more jialat.
ah yoh -.- im such a loser. tsk!
& now that ks is suaning me! abt the flyers thing,
that time we help them distribute flyers,
then now he down there suan me,
so wang en fu yi. stupid :X
hope it's the end of my moody-ness.
nvr moody dao for today! :D cheers!





No comments: