Monday, June 11, 2007

jason soh! suan me summore lah, obi good ar. who ask you to turn & suan me. hees, revenge :DD

look at the people infront of them. stylo?

look at the peoples infront of the three of them.


their backview. im not prevert, im jus trying to disturb :DD



morning 3am plus den slp, den had to wake up at 8.30am. damn tired lorh, so reborn my hair until 12 plus. rushed home, bathe & get rdy. off i go to meet my pri skul fwens :DD liting, eugene, jason, shanon & desmond. went plaza sing & they wanna watch shrek three. so i jus accompany them lorh. they so mean lah, bully dodo. den dodo stand aside & looks so sad. summore he's chubby, so it looks more lyk a baby. okay, i oso keep bullying him. cos it's fun! :D practically, the whole day im disturbing the guys. who ask them disturb me first x) esp. JASON SOH! keep on teasing me! back to dodo, the guys are so damn mean, they purposely walk pass him pretending dat they din see him, den buy their stuff & went into the cinema. lols. liting & i oso lah, who cares abt him ryte? moreover, i dislike him. pui! dodo called the guys & the guys down dere " do i know you?" den use indian tone " i tink you called the wrong number" den hang his call :x so mean ryte? but liting & i was laughing lah. the movie gonna start ler den he come in, you shoud know you are heavy, still step on my leg widout saying sorry! idiot, my toenail gonna break liao lah. farker. && it's so damn tired dat i fell asleep in the cinema :x but only a few mins :DD

p.s. ahh~ my left side derh hair curve liao. xin tong leh )):

No comments: