Wednesday, June 27, 2007

d&t & home econ is always the most fun sub.
sihui& alina down dere fight wid their tb.
den dat cher bully cx, so i asked cx
to go take the monitor beat her head, so the screen
will be her face :DD i rocks ryte? :XX
&& disturbed alina agn! abt the table thing.
cannot blog abt it, if nt later she kill me wid a chopper.
i spent half an hour jus to learn how to blow a bubble gum!
failed! sians, but i jus nw actually blow a few bubbles.
happy happy! lols. && aaron's eyelashes is super long!
planning to disturb him tmr, who asked him disturb us.
&& he actually lied on my bubble gum. poor thing.
disturbed ks,i purposely shouted 'alina' infront of him.
but sadly, he din hear me. & my dar keep bullying me in e hall.argh!
den after skul went to do proj. stupid hei ren.
chase us awae. curse you, curse curse curse!
& thanks to him, my signature had changed to
"fark you hei ren" instead of "farkmo" :XX
yays! im waiting for tmr!

No comments: