Sunday, December 02, 2007

kor asked me go tm,
i reach there they dunno die until where -.-
so took bus to another side of the country ._.
took million yrs to reach.
on my way there, then kor call me ^!$%#$%!$^
took bus with jiahui, bus stop that time saw a lao tiko!
damn scary lorh, he at first sit beside jh,
asked jiahui for money, jh nvr give.
then when the bus come alr, i stand up.
he sit beside where i jus sat, i got a weird weird feeling.
so i turned and saw him looking at me, smiling at me somemore!
wahlau, damn scary lah, he's like so near to me.
eyes red red somemore. ^!#%!$%
& i love jiahui phone's function :D

i hate you lah, so fierce with me for what?
i talk to you nicely right?
you keep using the comp, i let you use.
one wk u use four days, sometimes more.
then i do what? no tv, nothing to do.
i asked nicely if u finish using alr not,
u showed me attitude. kaos!
















No comments: