Friday, September 28, 2007


alina zao geng, i go take video of it, then kanna beaten.

front part is funny cos of cher, then see how alina beat me, super pain. & ending part, after shooting me, alina do :P her tongue is out. suaned her also.

this happened ages ago.

okay, im damn pissed now. thanks to some news
& the damn cirult brker thing, i blogged so much,
the circult brker thing gt prob, on comp agn,
internet prob, restart internet, msn prob,
troubleshoot, no use, restart com agn,
com blackout, then everything is finally fine after i restart agn.
recess, alina they all go play hide & seek with me.
then xiaoting disturb me, i disturb bak, she revenge,
im stuck in the middle & can't run anywhere.
after sch, gathered at void deck, discuss where to go.
final decision, come my house, alina & cher went home to change.
gave direction to alina to mcdonald,
while i go home bath & go mcdonald.
i spent less than half hr, brk record alr.
i ran there okay? so tiring.
after having mcdonald, they decided to come my house.
studied & played. sihui & cher online at the same time.
so qiao. okay, im sad now.

No comments: