Friday, December 22, 2006

cousin came to visit me today! feel happy for me ((: okays, let's start from the starting of the day. stupid constructions disturb my sleep early in the morning. den cousin called n sae she's reaching! ((: whees~ fetch her up and took a bathe, after dat off to hgm. she said she wanted to print some photos, so went to kodak and saw one customer quarrelling wid the worker. nice show XD. after printing the photos, we bought some tibits and tinking of going bak to watch them quarrel =X but sadly, they stopped quarrelling ]]= yea, so she bought some CDs and i bought a bag. my this wk allowance and half of nxt week's allowance GONE. but worth it lah, the bag so nice =D. went back to my house and chit chit chat chat den went down for more tibits =D. when the lift open dat tyme, there was this actress infront of us showing us attitude. wtf! sibei act chio. pui pui pui. came back wid loads of tibits ((: then saw the director shouting at one uncle for walking pass. i was lyk wtf? walk pass nia ryte? make him so paiseh. went back to 7th storey still can hear the director shouting lyk a MAD DOG. crazy peoples. i love my cousin ((:

No comments: